Howard Jackson Recruitment Limited always respects your online privacy and security:
- We will only collect, store or use your personal information for specific purposes.
- We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example to provide information that will support any applications you may make.
- We do not sell your personal information.
- You may also ask at any time to be informed about the personal data that Howard Jackson Recruitment Limited holds about you and request, as appropriate, correction or deletion.
Newsletters, Mailing lists, Marketing documentation, Requests For Information.
If you request, we will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services that may be of interest to you. Such information may encompass alerts to new vacancies, special offers, updated information and other new products and services.
If you do not want to receive such mailings any longer, simply contact us.
Howard Jackson Recruitment Limited are working towards complying with Priority 1 and where possible Priority 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The site uses a stylesheet and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text. The font size of text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in the browser.
- All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text attribute will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- Our pages are designed so that they are without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
- A site map exists to provide information about the layout of the website.
Downloading PDF documents
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this programme for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
This website has been developed to be viewable in the following browsers on both Windows and Macintosh platforms:
Internet Explorer 6.0+
Mozilla Firefox 1.0+
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to make contact.